师梦圆 - 让备课更高效、教学更轻松!
网站地图
师梦圆
师梦圆初中英语教材同步牛津译林版八年级下册Reading 2: An interview with an ORBIS doctor下载详情
  • 下载地址
  • 内容预览
下载说明

1、本网站免费注册后即可以下载,点击开通VIP会员可无限免费下载!

2、资料一般为word或PPT文档。建议使用IE9以上浏览器或360、谷歌、火狐浏览器浏览本站。

3、有任何下载问题,请联系微信客服。

扫描下方二维码,添加微信客服

师梦圆微信客服

内容预览

6 志愿者医生们在飞机上做手术。

On the plane, volunteer doctors do operations.

7 飞机也被用来作为一个训练中心。

The plane is also used as a training centre.

8 你们为什么不在医院工作呢?

Why don’t you work in a hospital?

9 我们的许多病人付不起去医院看病的费用,所以我们不得不到他们那儿去。

Many of our patients can’t afford to go to hospital, so we have to go to them.

10 当地的医生们和护士们也被邀请到飞机上学习有关眼部手术的知识。

Also, local doctors and nurses are invited on board to learn about eye operations.

11 我们能教他们新的技术。

We can teach them new skills.

12 通过训练他们,我们希望能帮助更多的人。

By training them, we hope to help more people.

13 在一次探访中你做多少个手术?

How many operations do you do during a visit?

14 在上次的探访中,我给150位病人做了手术。

During my last visit, 150 patients were operated on.

15 你正在做一份确实很重要的工作。

You’re doing a really important job.

16 我感到很自豪能帮助人们重见光明,并改善他们的生活。

I’m proud to help people see again and improve their lives.

17 你还有什么其他的事情要对我们的读者说吗?

Is there anything else you’d like to say to our readers?

18 现代医学正迅速发展,现在大部分的眼部问题和疾病都可以被治疗和治愈。

Modern medicine is developing quickly and now most eye problems and diseases can be treated and cured.

19 但是我们需要更多的钱来继续我们的工作。

But more money is needed to carry on with our work.

20 我们希望更多的人支持我们。

We hope more people will support us.

相关资源

教材