六年级下册（2014年10月第1版）《Part B ＆ C》公开课教案下载-鹰潭市优质课
＊1. 如果已经开通VIP，仍然无法下载，请 退出后重新登录或刷新当前页面（按F5）
Step1. Warm up
T: Boys and girls. I’m Miss Liu. Nice to meet you .
Ss: Nice to meet you too, Miss Liu.
2. Show the learning aims to students.
(1) Know clearly which are good habits and which are bad habits.
(2) Practice the sentences we have learned, and give suggestions to others’ about their bad habits.
(3) Realize what bad habits you have and try your best to change them.
3. Listen and answer. 回答关于老师的两个问题。
(1) Do I get up early every day?
(2) Do I waste some food sometimes?
4. T: Look at the Food Pyramid. What should we eat in normal times? 学生谈论关于食物金字塔。
T: We should have a healthy diet. 板书a healthy diet
Step2. Revision and PK
1. T: This class I want to divide you into two teams----Lion Team and Mouse Team. If you do well, I’ll give you an apple sticker each time. At last, which team has more stickers, you have the chance to choose the homework first. OK?
2. T: who can tell us what you have learned in Unit 1?
S1: Weak people sometimes can help the strong people.
S2: We shouldn’t laugh at other people.
T: What you said just now is all very good. If you want to be a good students, I think you should also help each other in normal times. Yes? 板书 A good student
3. Let’s PK.
(1) Round1 Read and judge.
看到好习惯大声读出，看到坏习惯说No, no, no!
usually get up early、sometimes run fast on the road、
always look left and right before crossing the road、often eat a lot of vegetables、often drink a lot of cola、always put things in order、never go to school late、never eat fat meat
（2）Round2 Pick apples.